Dutch as a Foreign Language - overviewILT offers 5 basic levels and 1 advanced level of Dutch as a foreign language.
Each level consists of a module of 80 contact hours (90 contact hours for those involved in the governmental ‘inburgeringstraject’).
Participants can choose between:
- intensive (fast-track) programme (12 hours/week) – classes are held in the morning
- regular programme (6 hourse/week - classes are held in the afternoon or in the evening.
Advanced level: 80 contact hours, no fast-track programme available
- Level 1 Elementary level (CEFR level A2)
- Level 2 Intermediate level 1 (CEFR level A2+)
- Level 3 Intermediate level 2 (CEFR level B1)
- Level 4 Advanced level 1 (CEFR level B1+)
- Level 5 Advanced level 2 (CEFR level B2+)
- Level 6 Academic Dutch (CEFR level C1)
- Conversation Classes
- Listening Skills
- Online Writing Skills course
- Pronunciation Practice
- Summer course 'Joos Florquin'
- Erasmus course
I. Blomme, A. Decavele, A. Nordin, E. Nys, J. Potargent, K. Sterkendries, H. Van Loo, E. Verlinden, L. Verrote, a.o.
Please also see :